Executive Team Assistant
Location: 110-112 Christie Street, St Leonards
Fremantle are looking for an experienced, flexible and adaptable Executive Assistant who can hit the ground running assisting our very own Director of Drama and the wider Executive Team.
Working in a fun and creative environment, you will be the glue that holds the team together. As a natural born organiser, you will get all tasks done efficiently and effectively, have the ability to juggle multiple diaries, all whilst ensuring the Director of Drama’s day runs smoothly and that all tasks and deadlines are met. Advanced MS Office, fast/accurate typing and exceptional written communication skills are absolute necessities.
This is an exciting challenge that call for someone with a positive and outgoing personality who can make things happen.
· Provide a high level of administrative support to the Director of Drama and other Executive Team members
· Assist with email management for the Director of Drama and other Executive Team members
· Assist with calendar and meeting management across multiple time zones for the Executive Team
· Screen phone calls and take messages for the Executive Team
· Coordinate travel (domestic and international) for the Executive Team and direct reports when required
· Produce correspondence; presentations, meeting agendas, emails, schedules and reports
· Arrange catering for meetings and events when required
· Process invoices
· Reconcile monthly corporate credit card expenses and process cash expense claims
· Manage boardroom bookings for the Sydney office
· Manage fan emails for productions
· Manage awards applications for productions
- Facilitate induction process for new starters when required i.e. arranging induction meetings, ordering equipment etc.
- Distribute and file production materials
· Assist with general office administration tasks, working closely with other assistants and the Executive Team
· Assist with the organisation of company functions as required
· Assist with other administrative tasks as required by the Executive Team
Required Skills / Qualities / Experience:
· Previous senior level administrative experience in a corporate office environment
· Strong organisational skills
· Strong time management and prioritisation skills
· Fast and accurate typing skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Advanced MS Office skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately
· Experience establishing processes and procedures that enable efficient and cost-effective management of available resources
· Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours when required
Preferred Skills / Qualities / Experience:
· Previous television / media experience desirable
· A keen interest in television drama desirable
· Understanding of the television production process
· Ambitions to progress in the television / media industry
· Previous experience using Expense 8 and SAP software
· Competency using both Mac and PC computers
Please send CVs to the following address: email@example.com
(Please put EXECUTIVE TEAM ASSISTANT as the subject)
Support Engineer for Post Production Department
October – December 2018 with an option to extend
The Support Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance and set up of Post Production equipment and provide first line technical support to end users on all productions.
The Support Engineer will report into our Head of Post Production and Senior Engineer for specific projects.
•Troubleshoot issues with broadcast systems (Editing, computers, Multiview monitors, playback and ingest systems etc)
•Ensuring all Post Production systems remain operational throughout contract period
•Moderate to High Level working and technical knowledge of Avid Media Composer, ISIS storage/Nexus, Resolve and Pro-Tools
•Good working knowledge of Mac operating systems
•Provide ongoing technical support for all Productions in Post
•Perform repairs and maintenance in a timely manner.
•Provide on-site technical support and Data Wrangling when required
•Day to day Post Production/Engineering department housekeeping
•Manage own time and workload and be able to manage multiple tasks/projects
•Work effectively within a team environment
•Ability to work independently
•Ability to problem solve in high pressure situations
•Basic engineering skills such as terminating network cables a plus
•Must have a high attention to detail
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Good understanding of Post Production workflows. IT background with Film/Video Production & Post Production experience. Exemplary communication skills. Valid & clean driver’s license. CMS experience, Microsoft Office, Mac OS.
Video/Film production or post production course preferable but not essential.
Please send CVs to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please put SUPPORT ENGINEER APPLICATION as the subject)
DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
July – Dec 2018 with an option to extend
The Digital Content Producer will be responsible for the ideation, preparation, production and execution of all digital content across the Fremantle slate.
The Digital Content Producer will report into, and support, the Digital Media Executive Producer as required in the creation and delivery of all required assets for each show and network.
Deliverables will vary for each show and network, but the primary focus will be original short form video packages. It may also include capturing and editing stills, cinemagraphs, carousels and any associated graphics; plus social media and community management across various platforms, as determined by the Networks.
The successful candidate will be a proven multi-tasker, cope well under pressure with multiple deadlines, and consistently show initiative and desire to improve best practice and skillset.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Creative ideation and pitching
• Understanding of full production process – translating ideas into budget brief for Supervisor to create budget
• Create and manage schedules
• Manage production process from pre right through to post
• Produce on screen talent
• Produce and shoot digital content – must be confident shooter for broadcast quality
• Post produce and edit all digital packages and deliverables, overseen by the Digital Media EP
• Support the Digital EP as required on a day to day basis across the department, in all areas of digital production
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT:
• Writing, producing, and executing social and digital media strategies
• Social media and community engagement across the major social platforms
• Working with show talent to maximise their social media presence / message / accounts during production and /or TX • Writing and managing social media content plans
• Preparing analytics and post-campaign reports
• Coordinating/creating and delivering digital and social media assets
• Assisting with digital and social media casting campaigns, including MailChimp and Facebook ads
• Identifying new opportunities and trends within the social media landscape
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum of five years direct experience in digital content production and social media management
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Proof of creation and execution of the entire digital production process, from ideation through to delivery (links to
recent works should be included in your application)
• Shooting at broadcast quality, and editing of original short form video packages
• Working closely with all stakeholders – internal production teams, internal management, broadcast clients and onscreen talent
• AVID or Premiere Pro editing proficiency, plus experience in Photoshop
• Graphics experience in After Affects, Marquee or similar is preferred
• Project management with demonstrable success in multi tasking and meeting multiple deadlines
Application letter, CV and links to recent works can be emailed to the following address:
(Please put DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER APPLICATION as the subject)
• Please note that you will only be contacted if you are required for an interview