SENIOR PAYROLL ADVISOR – 12 MONTH CONTRACT (SYDNEY)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Advisor, with a minimum 5+ years payroll experience in a similar role, a sound working knowledge of current payroll legislation, and a team player that is efficient, flexible and can ‘step up to the plate’ when required. This is a 12 month contract role reporting to the Payroll Manager.
· Responsible for processing the end-to-end weekly pay run which will involve the set up of new employees, role and salary changes, updating details, adjustments, leave calculations and payouts, reconciling the pay run, loading bank file and reporting
· Single Touch Payroll (STP)
· Group Tax reconciliation and payment upload
· Act as a point of contact for all payroll enquiries across the business. Respond to enquiries in a timely manner
· Provide payroll support to the Payroll Manager
· Manage all facets of the payroll department in the Payroll Manager’s absence including the monthly payroll and month end processes
· General administrative tasks related to payroll
· Ensure confidentiality and professional practices are always maintained
Additional HR Responsibilities
· Worker’s compensation - Act as the point of contact for all worker’s compensation related enquiries.
· Responsible for the management of all claims from lodgement to closure including return to work
· Payment processing and reconciliation
· Monthly reporting to Senior Management
· Worker’s compensation compliance
· Visa’s - Act as the point of contact for all visa related enquiries.
· Responsible for the management of all visa applications from lodgement to expiry to payment
· Communicate any visa changes to the business
· Ensure employer sponsorship obligations are always maintained
· Monthly remuneration reporting to the UK (Be Track)
· Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) annual reporting
Applicants who don’t meet all the above criteria but feel like they have the enthusiasm, skills and ability to perform to a high standard are encouraged to apply.
Salary commensurate with experience and industry standard.
Please forward your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Producer (SYDNEY)
The Social Media Producer will report into, and support, the Head of Digital as required in the creation and delivery of all required content for each show and network.
They are responsible for the creation, production, and development of Fremantle’s social media platforms. This may include: establishing the tone for each project; strategic planning; social media production and asset creation; branded content production; writing; copyediting; and best practise social media execution.
The Social Media Producer is required to work on a variety of projects, including network-commissioned programmes, original concepts, and Fremantle’s corporate social media presence.
On a show-by-show basis, the Social Media Producer may be required to work outside of normal business hours in order to execute social media strategies in line with TX.
The successful candidate will be creative and passionate about social media, a proven multi tasker, cope well under pressure with multiple deadlines, and consistently show initiative and desire to improve best practice and skillset. People are at the heart of what we do at Fremantle and our focus is creating irresistible entertainment for our ever changing audience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT:
· Writing, producing, and executing social and digital media strategies for a range of television and digital projects.
· Day-to-day social media management and community engagement
· Preparing analytics and post-campaign reports.
· Producing digital and social media assets.
· Identifying new opportunities and trends within the social media landscape.
· Responsible for Fremantle’s corporate social media presence in Australia.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT PRODUCTION:
· Coming up with creative ideas to fill briefs for shows, and pitch to Head of Digital and program Executive Producers
· Sourcing all required materials for the production – eg props, equipment, locations etc
· Liaising with on screen talent as required, in order to facilitate production requirements. Create the necessary briefing documents, and brief/produce talent on set.
· Produce social media content, in conjunction with the main production team and schedule. Previous experience shooting content for social media is desirable.
· Edit social media packages, overseen by the Head of Digital.
· Support the Head of Digital as required on a day-to-day basis across the department, in all areas of digital production
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
At least three years proven experience in social media
Experience working for production companies or networks desirable
Excellent written and verbal skills
Editing of original short form video packages
AVID or Premiere Pro editing proficiency
Experience in Photoshop, After Affects
Demonstrable success in project management, multi-tasking and meeting multiple deadlines
Experience creating paid for posts and mail outs
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com