Producer - TV / Drama Melbourne,
We are looking to speak to drama producers who have creative expertise, are across production and have some budget experience.
You will work alongside the Executive Producer to ensure the successful production of the show. Creative input and a level of confidence in decision making is required.
Ideally you will have experience in series/serial television, have good knowledge of management and exposure to creative choices especially within music and post production.
You will have a passion for the serial genre. You will possess an ability to ‘think outside the square’ and be a leader in innovation.
· Attend various weekly meetings
· Liaise and manage heads of department
· Manage advance planning on upcoming production demands
· Attend weekly producers screenings and oversee music.
· Work with post super/director and manage sign-off on mixes
· Oversee cutting of program teasers
· Work alongside the Line Producer & Accountants in regard to budgets and cost reporting
· Work alongside the Line Producer & Accountants in regard to cost report/budget sensitivities
· Work alongside the Line Producer to manage the crew, contracting and any workplace issues.
· Deal with talent agents and attend casting sessions
· Liaise with stakeholders and keep across all issues
You will be or have:
· Experienced with drama production
· Knowledgeable with production finances
· Experience with contracting and some knowledge of the various awards
· must have post production experience
· Able to understand the creative process and have a good creative vision
· Good at problem-solving
· Have exceptional communications skills
· Well-respected, able to engage crews and motivate a production team
· Good at negotiating
To apply please send your CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com