IT HELPDESK ASSISTANT (Sydney)
Fremantle Australia are looking for an experienced IT Helpdesk Support person who can hit the ground running.
This is an exciting challenge which will call for someone with a positive personality who can make things happen.
The main duties for this position include:
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Install computer peripherals for users.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
• Maintain good relationships with internal key stakeholders, external technology, software, and security vendors;
• Oversee the management of client infrastructure;
o Win10 and Outlook 2016 PCs (DHCP, DNS, AD, GPOs, WSUS);
o OSX and Outlook 2016 for Macs (JAMF);
• Office 365/Exchange management (MFA, MDM, MAM)
• LAN network monitoring and management;
• Ruckus WIFI with Cloudpath onboarding;
• Spectrum Networks IP voice system management;
• VMWare, AAD and AWS(Amazon) hybrid environments;
• Citrix (DPS, SAP);
• Box.com cloud/delivery systems;
• Kaspersky Security Centre for clients;
• Strong Team player within the team
• Able to work efficiently and independently.
• Good time management.
• Ability to work with conflicting deadlines
• Pro-actively predict the requirements of Corporate and Production Staff
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proven Troubleshooting skills.
• Form solid working relationships within Fremantle both Australia and UK/globally.
• Ability to develop positive working relationships and strong rapport with support staff as well as senior leadership (both business and technical users), and ability to influence decision making.
• Flexible and able to adjust priorities quickly.
• High-level of personal initiative; able to work independently as well as collaborate in teams.
• Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
• Proven ability to manage customer perception through addressing issues and implementing solutions.
• Experience of working with suppliers within the bounds of a service contract.
• Have a flexible approach to working hours as evening/escalated on-call work may be required over weekends, and some extended hours may be required to participate in calls with regions outside of Australia
• Monthly travel requirement to Production offices in Melbourne
Please send applications to email@example.com