Neighbours Digital & Social Producer - Permanent (MelbournE)
Fremantle is currently seeking a Digital & Social Producer to join their Neighbours Production. This position will report to the Director of Communications, Digital & Brands and will be responsible for the creation and delivery of multi-platform digital and social media content for Fremantle’s history-making drama, Neighbours. This content will be published on digital and social media platforms in Australia and the UK.
* Deliver high-level digital strategy as agreed with the Neighbours Executive Producer, Director of Communications, Digital & brands, Head of Digital and Fremantle International Marketing.
* Ongoing development of platform strategies for YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook; optimising digital and social content on an on-going basis.
* Strategic forward planning of multi-platform editorial; preparing and maintaining a digital content plan.
* Community management and growth: Demonstrate active engagement with the community on social media - respond to comments, use gifs, answer questions. Track engagement and growth across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
* Project manage, produce, shoot and edit digital and social media content (video/still image etc) for digital and social media platforms, ensuring all digital content is engaging, innovative, fun and shareable.
* Manage Neighbours Digital team.
* Maximise content collaboration with show talent and leverage talent owned social media channels.
* Collaborate with Fremantle’s Communications & Marketing team based in London, Channel 5 and Network Ten to service their digital content and social media requests and feed into their strategy.
* Preparing analytics and post-campaign reports.
* Investigate the potential for monetising of Neighbours content on YouTube and Facebook; devise and execute strategy.
* Identifying new opportunities and trends within the social media landscape to ensure Neighbours remains ahead of the innovation curve.
* Excellent written and communication skills; proficiency in Premier Pro, Photoshop and After Effects.
To be successful in securing this role the candidate should possess 5 years relevant industry experience coupled with a love and extensive knowledge of television/pop culture. The right candidate will be experienced in creating online content, a strategic thinker, have previous
experience in editorial/journalism/feature-writing and be an active user of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
Additionally, the successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal skills and have experience using Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Sitecore CMS or equivalent. Basic shoot and edit experience would be advantageous.
You can apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com